Pet Owner Services
All consultations must be performed with your veterinarian’s participation. Read more.
- Has your pet recently been diagnosed with a medical condition such as diabetes, kidney disease, Cushing’s disease, etc. Are you concerned that the current treatments are not working well?
- Does your pet have a chronic medical condition and you want advice for best long term monitoring?
- Are there new treatment options available for your pet’s medical condition?
- Do you need a second opinion from a trusted Veterinary Specialist?
- Schedule a Medical Consultation with Dr. Donna
- Are you confused about what to feed your pet?
- Are you concerned about the safety of your pet’s food?
- Do you know how to read a pet food label and understand the ingredients in a food?
- Do you need a home-cooked recipe or a specially formulated diet for a pet with special needs?
- Schedule a Nutrition Consultation with Dr. Donna
Weight Loss Consultations
- Is your pet struggling with obesity?
- Have you tried to get your pet to lose weight and been unsuccessful?
- Is your pet acting hungry all of the time because they are on a diet?
- Dr. Donna can create a Weight Loss Program that is right for you and your pet.
- Schedule a Weight Loss Program with Dr. Donna
- Has your pet recently been diagnosed with a medical condition (diabetes, kidney disease, etc)? Learn more about that condition from Dr. Donna.
- Is your vet using words or medical jargon that are confusing to you? Learn more from Dr. Donna in language you can understand.
- Have you gotten conflicting information about your pet’s condition from different veterinarians or from internet sources? Do you need information from a reliable Veterinary Specialist source?
- Purchase one of Dr. Donna’s Medical Articles
Ask Dr. Donna
- Don’t feel like you need a full consultation, but still have some questions?
- Do you have a question about your pet’s diet or a general health concern?
- Ask Dr. Donna
Are you a veterinarian looking for consultation services or continuing education opportunities with Dr. Donna?